This experiential-learning Public Interest Data Literacy (PIDLit) Learning Lab connects students with local community partners from nonprofit, public, and private sector organizations to apply data skills to address the real-world problem of food insecurity.
- Gain a deep understanding of food insecurity, an important social and public health issue
- Engage in equitable collaborations with community-based organizations, including Panther’s Pantry, MARTA Market, Wholesome Wave GA, The Grocery Spot, ATLytiCS, and more!
- Participate in off-site activities
- Learn data collection and analysis skills to help answer real questions from partners
- Learn about careers in public interest data